Many people don’t like waxing to remove unwanted hair from the face and they want to know how to get rid of facial hair without shaving or waxing. Read this full article and remove unwanted hair at home…
|Remove Facial Hair|
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Facial Hair
1. Papaya and Turmeric:
- Peel the papaya and cut the papaya into small pieces.
- Now make a paste. Then add 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric to this paste.
- Mix it well and apply this paste on the areas where you have unwanted hair growth.
- Leave it for 15 – 20 minutes until it dry. Rub it in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this twice a week for best results and you will see that your facial hair is disappearing.
Homemade Wax is best to remove facial hair. For this, You don’t need to buy wax from the store. You can make your own Homemade Wax with the help of a few simple ingredients.
- Pour two tablespoons of sugar into a microwave-safe bowl or container, and add one tablespoon of honey and water.
- Place the mixture in the microwave for 30 seconds, or heat it in a double boiler on the stove.
- Boil it until the sugar dissolves and mixes with the liquids. You will end up with a thick, waxy substance.
- Use a spatula or wax applicator to stir the wax, and apply it to the parts of your face with the facial hair you want to eliminate.
- Place a strip of cloth over the freshly applied wax, let it cool for a couple of seconds, then pull. The wax will rip out the hair, leaving your face fresh and clean.
3. Egg and Cornstarch:
How to make:
- Take the egg white and mix it with a tablespoon of cornstarch and sugar in a bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients well to make a smooth paste. Apply this paste on your face and leave it for dry.
- When the mask dries completely, peel it off quickly in the opposite direction of the hair growth to get rid of facial hair.
- For best results, apply it at least twice a week
Gram flour is also a well-known ingredient to remove facial hair at home. Gram flour has great exfoliating properties.
- Take 2 tablespoons gram flour, 1 tablespoon rose water, and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice (optional). Mix it well to make a paste.
- Apply it on your face and rub against the direction of hair growth with your fingers to get rid of facial hair. Finally, rinse your face with water.
- Apply it 3 times a week.
- In a bowl, Take 1 ripe banana and mash it to make a paste.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of oatmeal and mix it well.
- Apply the paste on your skin and massage in circular motions.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes before washing off with water.
- Apply this remedy at least 1-2 times a week.
A combination of Sugar and lemon is an effective home remedy to remove unwanted facial hair.
- Take 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, and 9-10 teaspoons water. Mix it and heat the mixture for a few minutes.
- You can cool it or you can heat it a little when a sticky paste is formed.
- Now apply this paste on your unwanted facial hair and let it dry for about 15-20 minutes. Rinse it with cold water. For best results try this at least 3 to 4 times a week.