Coconut makes your hair soft, thick and shiny and also prevents them from falling out.
Today I will tell you about easy hair masks made from coconut. You can make these coconut hair masks at home. These homemade coconut hair masks are made in a short time and they have a very good effect on your hair. This coconut hair mask will increase hair quality and growth.
When you try these Homemade Coconut hair masks notice a big difference in your hair. Your hair is markedly softer and shinier than before.
Homemade Coconut Hair Mask
1. Coconut and Honey Hair Mask:
- Take coconut oil and honey in a bowl.
- Heat the mixture on low heat until smooth.
- Stir to mix coconut oil and honey.
- Now leave it this mixture to cool until lukewarm.
- Wet your hair, and then apply it on your hair.
- After 40 – 45 minutes rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
- then wash your hair with Shampoo and conditioner as usual.
2. Coconut and Egg Hair Mask:
- In a bowl mix coconut oil, yellow egg yolk, and honey.
- Now apply this hair mask on your hair and scalp.
- After applying this mask on the scalp, massage the scalp for 2-5 minutes.
- So that the solution dissolves properly in the head.
- Leave it for at least 1 hour. Then wash your hair with lukewarm water and shampoo.
- It should be applied twice a week.
- Use it regularly for 2-3 months to get the best results.
3. Coconut and Apple cider vinegar Hair Mask:
- Heat the coconut oil till it melts.
- Then pour it into a bowl with apple cider vinegar and mix well.
- Apply this mask on your hair, covering each section evenly from root to tip.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes, then wash your hair with your regular shampoo and conditioner.
4. Coconut and Avocado Oil Hair Mask:
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor.
- Then apply it on your hair.
- Make sure you massage it into your scalp, too.
- Leave it for 1/2 hour.
- Then wash your hair with a shampoo.
- Use this mask at least once a month.
5. Coconut and Banana Hair Mask:
- Blend bananas with coconut milk.
- Add a few drops of honey (if you like to this smooth mix).
- Apply this on slightly wet hair massaging the roots gently.
- Leave it for half an hour and wash your hair with a mild shampoo.