If you stay in the sun for a long time and you don’t use sunscreen, the exposed areas of the skin get sunburned. The upper layer of the skin usually burns and dies due to the scorching heat. That part turns dark brown and black.
Sunburn really damage your skin. But now you don’t need to panic at all. In this article, we are telling you about the causes of sunburn and How To Get Rid of Sunburn easily at home. Just use these home remedies and remove sunburn.
What Is Sunburn
Sunburn is a term used for red, swollen and painful skin, which usually appears within a few hours after exposure to sunlight or the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays. Sharp, repeated exposure to the sun causes sunburn. Due to which there is an increased risk of other skin damage and some diseases. Such as dry skin or wrinkles, dark spots and skin cancer are prominent among them. If your skin is prone to sunburn, then the right treatment of sunburn is very important.
What causes of Sunburn?
How To Get Rid of Sunburn | Easy Home Remedies For Sunburn
1. Tomatoes for Sunburn:
- Just mix a quarter cup of tomato juice with half a cup of buttermilk.
- Gently apply this mixture on the burnt area. Leave it for 15 minutes then wash it with water.
- For best Result Repeat it 2-3 times a week.
- Get one fresh tomato, mash them up and segregate the pulp.
- Apply this on sunburned skin.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes. Then wash it with water.
2. Honey for Sunburn:
- Apply a layer of honey on the affected area.
- Leave It for 15 -1 20 minutes.
- Then wash it.
- Apply honey twice or thrice daily for a week.
Special Tips: To boost the immune system and speed up healing, consume one tablespoon of honey with a glass of lukewarm water daily. You can also take honey regularly for good health and glowing skin.
3. Cucumber for Sunburn:
- Take a chill cucumber, mashed it well and make a fine paste.
- Apply this paste gently on affected areas and leave it for a few times.
- Then wash your skin with cold water.
- If you have a little sunburn, apply sliced cucumbers to the affected area.
4. Coconut Oil for Sunburn:
- Gently apply a layer of coconut oil on the sunburn affected areas.
- Massage it so that the skin can soak it in and get moisturized.
- Apply this coconut oil many times as possible during the day to get rid of sunburn.
5. Aloe vera Gel for Sunburn:
- Apply aloe vera gel directly to the burn area.
- For best results apply this gel 5-6 times daily for several days.
6. Potato Juice for Sunburn:
- Take a potato and wash it properly.
- Cut the potato into slices. Then put the slices in the blender and take out the fresh juice.
- Now apply this potato juice gently on the sunburn affected areas.
- Leave it for an hour or more.
- Take a cold shower after a while.
7. Sandalwood for Sunburn:
- Mix equal amounts of sandalwood powder and turmeric with a little cool water.
- Apply this paste to the sunburn area.
- leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water.
- Do this every day for the best result.