Nowadays most people suffer from dark circles. Many times I have to deal with the problem of dark circles and I know that dark circles under the eyes can spoil our beauty…😢
Also, Read This: How to Remove Dark Circles Naturally Overnight
Why dark circles appear under the eyes quickly … The main reason for this is that the skin under the eyes is very delicate and thin compared to other parts of the body. If there is a change in the skin of the face, its direct effect is very easily visible on the skin under the eyes.
Dark circles are a very common problem that usually occurs in both women and men at any age. Dark circles are a very common problem that usually occurs in both women and men at any age. If you don’t treat dark circles in time, the face starts to look dull and sick.
If you are also troubled by dark circles under your eyes, then some remedies will definitely help you.
Also, Read This: How To get rid of Dark Circles and Under Eye Wrinkles
So…Here we will give you the solution of dark circles, which can prove to be very easy and effective. Also, tell you about the common causes of dark circles. Read this article to Remove Dark Circles Permanently at Home.
Common causes of Dark circles
What causes dark circles under your eyes? If you know these reasons, there will never be dark circles under your eyes.
Maybe some of your mistakes are the reason behind them. People often use a variety of things to get rid of dark circles, but before treatment, we will tell you what causes dark circles under the eyes.
1. Fatigue and poor sleeping habits:
Dark circles may also occur due to too much fatigue, insufficient sleep, or staying awake for longer than your bedtime. So at least 8 hours of proper sleep must be taken.
Watching TV for long hours or constantly working on your computer/laptop puts a lot of pressure on your eyes. This stretch can enlarge the blood vessels around your eyes. As a result, there are dark circles on the skin around the eyes.
Due to allergies and eye dryness also increase dark circles. Allergies can increase your urge to rub and scratch the itchy skin around your eyes. These actions can worsen your symptoms, which can lead to swelling, and broken blood vessels. This can result in dark circles under your eyes.
4. Hemoglobin deficiency:
Hemoglobin levels are less than 10, there is a greater risk of dark circles under eyes. If we are controlled hemoglobin levels with medication and diet, then the problem of dark circles is overcome.
Dark circles are also genetics. If someone in the family has a dark circles problem, you may also have this problem.
Dehydration is a common cause of dark circles under your eyes. When your body doesn’t get enough water, the skin under the eyes looks lifeless and dry. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water.
Also, Read This: How To Get Rid Of Puffy Under Eyes Permanently
How to Remove Dark Circles Permanently at Home
It is always better to use natural cures to remove dark circles. Now we are talking about some such natural remedies, with the help of which you can Remove Dark Circles Permanently at Home.
1. Honey for Dark Circles
Honey nourishes the skin and makes it soft. Honey can also help lighten your dark circles.
How To Use:
- Apply raw honey under the eyes and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Then wash it with normal.
- Use it twice every day for quicker and better results.
2. Tomato for Dark Circles:
Tomatoes are the natural source of antioxidants that helps to get clear and damage-free skin. Tomatoes heal dead skin cells and cause skin tightening.
Also, Read This: Tomato Face Pack To Get Fair Spotless Glowing Skin | Tomato The Secret Of Beauty
How To Use:
- Apply tomato juice around your eyes.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Do this daily for one week.
- Then wash your face with water.
3. Turmeric for Dark Circles:
Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Which effectively removes dark circles.
How To Use:
- Take 1 teaspoon of yogurt, 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix it properly.
- Apply this paste on dark circles.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and rinse.
- Apply it every day before bedtime.
4. Healthy Diet for Dark Circles:
Having a good diet and a healthy diet routine is the most essential for living life. Because what you eat and drink has a direct effect on your skin as well. Try to consume organic products, vegetables, nuts, dairy items, and nutritious foods in your diet. you can focus more on consuming food which is rich in vitamins. Take a healthy diet if you want to get rid of dark circles.
5. Daily Exercise:
Exercise regularly rejuvenates every part of your body. Daily exercise and deep breathing sessions increase blood circulation, improve oxygen levels and its absorption, and reduce stress and anxiety. Daily Exercise is a natural way to reduce dark circles. Facial exercises help reduce dark circles.
6. Papaya for Dark Circles:
Papaya contains a natural bleaching agent. You can get rid of dark circles by using papaya pulp.
Also, Read This: Papaya Face Masks ~ Papaya for Whitening, Glowing, and Soft Skin
How To Use:
- Take half a cup of mashed papaya.
- Apply the mashed papaya on your dark circles and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- And then gently rub your skin with your fingers and then wipe the paste with a clean cloth.
- Wash it with lukewarm water.
- Do this daily to remove dark circles.
7. Orange Juice for Dark Circles:
Orange juice is high in both vitamins A and C, which can help to remove dark circles under your eyes.
How To Use:
- Take freshly squeezed orange juice and add a few drops of glycerin in it.
- Mix it and then apply it on the affected area for at least 20-30 minutes.
- And then wash it.
- Repeat it every day for better results.
8. Coconut Oil for Dark Circles:
Coconut oil is an effective way to lighten dark circles under the eyes.
How To Use:
- Apply coconut oil under the eyes area.
- Leave it overnight and wash face the next morning.
- Apply it daily to get rid of dark circles.