Oatmeal for face: Oats are very beneficial for your health, as much as it also helps to enhance your beauty. If you also want healthy and shiny skin, then use oatmeal scrub. If your skin is oily, then this Oatmeal scrub is best for you.
A scrub is very important to remove dead cells. There are many scrubs available in the market. If you have used most of the face scrubs available in the market, but you are not happy with those scrubs, then try using Homemade Oatmeal Face Scrub today. You will find a lot of difference in market scrub and this oatmeal scrub prepared at home.
This scrub will not only brighten your face but will also free you from pimples. Oats contain exfoliating, moisturizing and cleansing ingredients that keep the skin young. You can easily make oatmeal scrubs at home. So let’s know how to make Homemade Oatmeal Scrub for face and how to use it.
Homemade Oatmeal Scrub For Face
1. Oatmeal and Yogurt Scrub:
Oatmeal works as a natural exfoliating agent that removes skin impurities. When it combined with yogurt and lemon, and the nourishing properties of olive oil, It cleans up the skin, moisturizes and lightens it.
Ingredients: Oatmeal, Yogurt, and lemon juice.
How To Make and Apply It:
- Take 2 tbsp oatmeal, 1 tbsp Yogurt, and 2 tbsp lemon juice. Mix these ingredients.
- Apply this scrub in a circular motion on your face and body.
- Scrub for a few minutes with a light hand, then leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water. Pat the skin dry and apply moisturizer to keep it a little moist.
2. Oatmeal and Honey Scrub:
This Oatmeal and Honey Scrub is very effective…Both contain amazing healing properties when we use them together is work like magic. Oatmeal is full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, known for moisturizing dry skin. Honey is a natural antibiotic, containing healing properties that soothe and clean your skin. This scrub is best for oily skin.
Ingredients: Oatmeal and Honey.
How To Make and Apply It:
- Take 2 tbsp oatmeal and 1 tbsp honey.
- Add 1 tbsp warm water and mix thoroughly, so the mixture becomes a paste-like consistency.
- Apply this scrub to the entire face with fingertips and massage for one minute, then leave it for 4-5minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
Note: Always take finely ground oatmeal. If you don’t have finely ground oatmeal, use a blender for finely ground oatmeal.
You Can Also Like These Post:-
- Homemade Honey and Cinnamon Face Scrub
- Homemade Hand Scrub | DIY Lemon & Sugar Hand Scrub
- Face Scrub At Home | Get Instant Glowing Skin At Home